Monday, January 4, 2010

1. January 1, 2010

This is my crazy family! I love them all to death and don't know what I would do with out them! Here's our New Year's Eve party.

Bingo with Granny

Izzie, she is one of the cutest babies in the world! She is always so happy and will pretty much cuddle up to anyone! She's amazing.


Kamdyn's New Years Eve bath, this is my cousins baby and he is so adoreable!


My cousin lynlee, this girl is a chunk but she is beautiful, wild and so fun!
Well I just noticed I'm putting tons of pictures of my cousins and that's because I have the cutest cousins in the world!

We often refer to our family gatherings, especially the family circle, as a magot farm... here's why

Here is what the adults did why the kids played bingo...

...rock band

and finally we ended with a rather violent game of spoons.
We had at least 3 cuts, two people with bruised ribs, several bent spoons, an injured head (don't worry know one hit anyone... the table was just closer then she remembered) and a few spoon battles.

Though there were a few injuries, there was a lot of laughing, a lot of love, and most importantly, a lot of family.

Sorry I know I went way over my 'picture' a day thing, but who says I can't put pictures?

and Thanks to my aunt Kelle for the pictures


"Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter." ~ Brad Henry

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you." ~Desmond Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment