Sunday, January 24, 2010

20. January 20, 2010

These are some old pictures, I took them a few months ago...
But they will still help me remember today...
 I spent a lot of time thinking about what I want to do with my life today,
and I came up with one main life goal, I want to go to Europe, especially France.
I want to take a nice big camera there someday and take pictures of a beautiful world that's new too me.
That is one of my life goals...




"Sensible people of this world will say
Fol-de-rol and fiddle dee dee all the wishes in the world are poppy cock...
But the world is full of zanies and fools who don't believe in 'sensible rules' and won't believe what 'sensible people' say.. and because these 'daft' and 'dewey eyed dopes' keep building up 'impossible hopes' impossible things are happening every day!" ~The Fairy Godmother for the 1997 Cinderella movie



"

No comments:

Post a Comment