Wednesday, January 27, 2010

26. January 26, 2010

As I mentioned before our school's drama program is spectacular, magnificent, astonishing, and incredible.

Along with many other things.
Right now they are performing Les Miserables...
and it is FANTASTIC!!
I went and saw it for the second time today and I still love it. :)
We have some amazing actors, with amazing voices, at our school
I'm still in awe.
The girls in the play were amazing as well!
I am very sad to the seniors go this year, next years drama program just won't be the same.
Anyways, as I said it is amazing I love it!
In fact I love it so much I'm also going tomorrow for young womens,
as well as closing night...
4 out of the 8 days they are performing it :)





 
“In this theater of man's life, it is reserved only for God and angels to be lookers-on.” ~Pythagoras

No comments:

Post a Comment