Sunday, January 31, 2010

27. January 27, 2010

This picture has absolutely no artistic purpose, I just had to put it on.
This is Zac Olsen, he is in my Radio class...
This is going to sound mean, very mean, but I am slightly terrified of him.
One the 2nd day of school we had to bring something for show and tell...
He brought his rabbit backpack, which is weird but I would have been fine with...
Then he told us his favorite taste was Cottontail... still weird but not terrifying...
Then he told me he was going to eat me like he does rabbits.
He told my friend he was going to skin her alive
And my other friend he was going to roast her...
I feel like I have some right to be afraid...

He also likes to be called bunny boy, by everyone EXCEPT me...
I missed that memo.


"FEAR is an acronym in the English language for 'False Evidence Appearing Real'."
~ Neale Donald Walsch

No comments:

Post a Comment