Sunday, January 24, 2010

23. January 23, 2010

 I had my first Futsal game today,
I didn't actually get to put my cleats back on
But I am so excited to play again.
To get away from the drama and tension of high school, and just be able to play.
So here is a picture of my well used cleats.
They are, by far, my favorite pair I've had.
 I have had many learning experiences and unforgettable moments in these cleats...
And I have no desire to get new ones :)

"Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it." ~Mia Hamm
"I don’t believe skill was, or ever will be, the result of coaches. It is a result of a love affair between the
child and the ball."~ Roy Keane
"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do."~Pele

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures for today! Fun way to show something ordinary. The quotes fit brilliantly. Loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete