Monday, January 11, 2010

9. January 9, 2010

Me and two of my friends went and saw Avatar, we had an amazing time and tons of fun.
I love going out with my friends, the are awesome, and I love them tons, without them I'd be lost.



“Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there”

“Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly.”

“True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.”

"Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”


No comments:

Post a Comment