Monday, May 31, 2010

148. May 28, 2010



Well sometimes me and my friends decide to hike the 'G'...
Then Kiley decides to die... this is how she hikes
Me, Katie and Brayden made it to the top though :)

Then I went to work, and when I was done, this is what was waiting for me at Katie's house...
 
Yeah they are freaks, who tried to make me lunch...
 
Yes tried, they failed. And I was afraid to eat anything but the carrots... So that's all I ate.
 Then we went on the tramp to take jumping pictures, it was very fun.
this one is super cool
  
And I like this one haha
  
We had a lot of wipe out pictures...
 
One of the few we got with us all in the air...
  
Next came awkward family photos (copied from our favorite blog :> )
Creeper in the window...
  
Engaged?
  
I'm a backseat driver...
  
More awkward engagement pictures? Yes please :>
 
 Then we play with a dog
Kiley is in love
 
and Katie is very excited :)
 

2 comments:

  1. guess who hiked the G today and saw your name?!?!?! oh wait. thats me. :) by the way, LOVE the hair! i need to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh kati, I miss you, a lot dear! And thanks so much, you do need to see it, well actually we just need to play sometime, yes?!?

    ReplyDelete