Monday, May 31, 2010

144. May 24, 2010

So it's the last week of school!! I'm pumped!
Today me and 3 of my friends ditched 2nd and 3rd
 (haha what did I just say that?!?! I mean we were excused, okay not relaly but our teachers weren't taking roll)
and went and got hot chocolate then juice pess sandwhiches and smoothies :)

This is what my friends do while I drive.... What freaks
 
Oh you may be asking yourself, hot chocolate on May 24th really? No worries we aren't just weirdies...
It was BLIZZARDING, you can't really tell in these pictures but I promise, it was CRAZY!

Katie really wishes she was gangster
 
No worries this is not distracted driving we are in a parking lot.
Then We come back to school... at least 1 bathroom picture is needed during your high school experience, here is ours  
Then we make weird faces...
 
And my friends make really nice faces...
And that's how we ended school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment