Monday, May 17, 2010

113. April 23,2010

Well this weekend was branding :)
It was a party, let me tell you.
I finished 3 photo assignments though, and got some pretty good shots....
Let me show you :D
This one is off my phone and not the best, but it is my granny and papa's house, and I like it a lot :)
this is where the children play.... in the back of a truck


Meet addi and lynlee, they are sisters,
and they are definitely Jackson  (because you can give them a stick and they are happy campers for life)



....this is my papa.... I like him... a lot...
 
I am very jealous of her eyes... very very jealous.....                            and this is grady, he's a cheesemoe.... but a cute one

Sometimes I take pictures of random crap and papa laughs at me haha
  
see... this is him laughing at me :)
 more random crap...
and fire!!! I love taking picture of fire!

This is hailey, she isn't actually related to use and therefore finds no joy in branding...
actually she's kind of afraid of it.
This is my papa bologna's truck, i think.
It has always reminded me of him.
I love it, like i love him.
I miss him, sometimes more than others,
and today was one of those sometimes...

 
 
 
Remember how I said you could tell if they were Jackson if they we entertained my sticks add whips too
He is definitely Jackson.
 
I like this old thingy quite a lot. It makes me feel happy :)
Actually I like all old things....
Like this 'out of service' water thingy....
 
And this thing that points the way the wind is blowing
 

Oh Izzie, this is her cow outfit...
It's rather cute :)
Her mom saved it just for this weekend!

Addi really likes Iz...
Izzie however isn't so sure about Addi
 
Oh also you know you are a Jackson if dirt hills entertain you for hours
 
I like this old tree, and my mom's picture of it
 
And I really like this picture my mom took...
A lot

Well sorry you just looked though about 40 pictures...
But this is my blog, and i get to make the rules,
if you don't like it...
Sorry 'bout it.

"spend time with them [your family] while you can, because before you know it
they have grown up right before your eyes.
And you can't get a second of it back"

No comments:

Post a Comment