Wednesday, May 19, 2010

119. April 29, 2010

Um... yeah picture for the month...
This is Kiley, I'm pretty sure I've introduced you before...
We are pretty good friends,
well me, her, and katie... we're pretty much best friends
And we are the biggest freaks you've ever met!!!
(Sorry this picture is kind old... I look the same, no worries)
"And I know
We get a little crazy
And I know
We get a little loud
And I know
We're never gonna fake it
We are wild, we are free
We are more than you think
So call us freaks
'but that's just the way we roll"
(pretty sure I've used that one before... just in case here's another one)

"I'm only gonna break break your, break break your heart...
Listen now, I'm only gonna break your heart
And shatter and splatter it all into little bitty pieces
Whether or not you get it all together
Then its finder's keepers and losers weepers
See I'm not trying to lead you on
No I'm only trying to keep it real...
and I know karma's gonna get me back for being so cold
Like a big bad wolf I'm born to be bad and bad to the bone
If you fall for me I'm only gonna tear you apart
Told ya from the start
I'm only gonna break break your, break break your heart."
Hust kidding we aren't that cool!!
This song is just stuck in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment