Tuesday, June 29, 2010

177. June 26, 2010

Sometimes my cousin, Holly (she's the best) gets married
Here are some pictures I took at her wedding
This little girl... She's so cute!
I like these two kinda


 
I rather like the Vernal temple... It's different, and pretty.
 
Yup... that's my uncle.
 
With her parents.
And her brother, they are so cute.
This is Holly, She's a babe.
And her dress was so cute, definately Holly.
And she did sunflowers for her flower, I'm jealous
Her and Daniel are so cute
 
Her center piece
 
Um this picture turned out blurry... but I kinda like it that way.
They had the cutest engagement pictures!
 
Their cake is super cute, her friend made it, check her out
The flowers are made of frosting, and you can eat them.
Crazy right?
Also I kinda like this picture too.

'Show off my curves'
Yep, they are cute
 
Her flowers were so pretty

So that was their wedding.
They are so cute!
Thanks for letting your random 16 year old cousin take pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. i felt like i was looking at utah bride blog
    that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh thanks syd, they weren't very good though, but thanks that is a big compliment :)

    ReplyDelete