Tuesday, June 29, 2010

176. June 25, 2010

I adore my ward they are the cutest and kindest girls I know.
They are pretty much like sisters.
It's really cute.
(Oh also if you didn't notice the girl on the right is the one I missed... She's back!!)
(Um this is supposed to be the other way... sorry I don't know how to flip it)



Meet Momma Gammon. She is my leader.
She really likes mega phones.
I love her, actually I love the whole gammon family.

Um I don't really know what's going on here... but I love these two girls!
 
And these two
 
And this one, no worries I hate her for her constant model looks too.
Also I love the other girls that aren't pictured here. The other girls I was a ycl with, well most of them are leaving. I love them... a lot!
 
Also this is our rock. It was perfect and yep I love it and these girls
Also I love testimony meeting.
Every year, it is my favorite part of camp.
This year was no different.
My testimony was strength, as was my love for God, Christ, the church, and the girls in my ward.
It was an amazing expereince.

No comments:

Post a Comment