Monday, June 28, 2010

154. June 3, 2010


Today at young womens and young mens we played the hugging game, and let me say "young womens and young mens combined activity tonight, you have renewed my faith in fun youth activities! I had a remarkable time tonight; truly, this was one of my favorite activities. I know I was dreading the hugging game, but it was so fun!" I love my ward it is full of outlandish young men and adorable young women, and it was fun to see teens of all ages interacting in such a fun way. I only wish I would have gotten pictures.


What is the hugging game? Well it is rather complex process to explain but I’ll try. You circle up, a group of girls and boys. Boys are numbers (1-26) and girls are letters (A-Z). If I (a girl) am in the middle then I call a number and a letter, the boy I call tries to hug me before the girl I call can hug him. And if a boy is in the middle, it is the other way (the girl hugs him before the other boy hugs her). See the whole process is hard to explain, but trust me, it is a wonderful game!
 
Well since I didn't get a picture, I just googled one haha.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment