Monday, June 28, 2010

156. June 5, 2010

So pretty much, I am kind of obessed with this band.
A rocket to the moon... I like them quite a lot.
Especially these 3 songs, if you've never heard them... look 'em up :)
"Maybe i'm your mr. right
Baby, maybe i'm the one you like
Maybe i'm a shot in the dark
And you're the morning light
Whoa
Maybe this is sad but true
Baby, maybe you've got nothing to lose
You could be the best of me
When i'm the worst for you"

"Does he watch your favorite movies?
Does he hold you when you cry?
Does he let you tell him all your favorite parts?
When you've seen it a million times
Does he sing to all your music?
While you dance to purple rain
Does he do all these things?
Like I used to?...
Will he love you like I loved you?
Will he tell you everyday?
Will he make you feel like your invincible
With every word he'll say "

Also I like some of their other songs but... I'm not sure which ones

No comments:

Post a Comment