Wednesday, March 31, 2010

79. March 20, 2010

I love this house. Actually I adore it!
It is my dream house. A big porch you could put a swing on,
there's a tree in the corner of the lot you could hang a tire swing on
It has shutters (blue but not the right color)
a white picket fence... I just love it

"Noah: All it needs is a new floor and walls and roof.
Allie: Is that all?
Noah: And plumbing and electrical.
Allie: And some furniture.
Noah: Yeah, and some furniture. But it's right on the water and there's also a barn up there.
I could turn that into my work shop.
Allie: Well what about me? Now don't I get any say in this?
Noah: You want a say in this?
Allie: Yes I would.
Noah: What do you want?
Allie: I want a white house with blue shutters and a room overlooking the river so I can paint.
Noah: Anything else?
Allie: Yes! I want a big ole porch wrapped around the whole house.
We can drink tea and watch the sun go down." ~The Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment