Wednesday, March 31, 2010

64. March 5, 2010

Thanks to a wonderful girl in my ward my friend Kiley and I spent 5 hours watching our favorite show.
Gilmore girls!!
If you've never seen it one thing must be true about you:
~You live under a rock...
I can't even explain how much I love this show...
Oh I'm slightly obsessed with it, me, Kiley and our friend Cailey decided we need to go to GGA
(Gilmore girls anonymous).
That's how much I love it.
I decided before I go to college I will need two things to survive;
 ~all 7 seasons of Gilmore girls
~a rice cooker


I have way to many quotes I could put on here so here's one from the top 10 quotes website:

"Boys are so confusing. I don't know why they say Venus and Mars. I mean, Mars and Venus at least have something in common they're planets. It's more like Mars and a bowl of soup." ~ Rory

(yes I labeled this as people who have impacted my life... I promise, the Gilmore Girls Duo has, in many ways)

No comments:

Post a Comment