Thursday, March 11, 2010

61. March 2, 2010

Hmmm dang this picture isn't as cool as I thought it was....
Well this is my wicked awesome bruise I got yesterday at soccer.
It's my favorite bruise of the season (and my first :> haha) 
I don't know if you can tell in here but it goes from the top of my knee down to the bottom of the picture...
It is pretty intense.


"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually
 it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." ~Lance Armstrong

"If a team wants to intimidate you physically and you let them, they've won." ~Mia Hamm

"Soccer is all very well as a game for rough girls, but is hardly suitable for delicate boys."

"Soccer isn’t something that you can fake, its a feeling, a passion, a lifestyle. If you dont live, eat, sleep, and breath soccer, then you are not a true Soccer Player, you just wear the jersey."


No comments:

Post a Comment