Wednesday, March 31, 2010

70. March 11, 2010

This is probably one of my least favorite weeks (other than the last week of every term)...
Registration.
I spent HOURS trying to make a schedule that would work... but there were so many problems...
1) I really would like to graduate with my associates degree so I have to take college classes...
2) The college classes I just mentioned are only taught certain periods
3) I can't have a high school class the same period but opposite day from a college class
4) AP Calc AB with Smithson is the class everyone wants
5) I wanted to have at least 1 class I wanted to take

So I had to merge this schedule...
with this schedule...
 when I finally did here's what I got...
Yes 10 credits and 5 classes in a 4 period day... it'll be great.
But I got ASL, Radio, and TV broadcasting as well as one semester with smithson... I'm happy....

“There's a big world out there. Bigger than prom, bigger than high school, and it won't matter if you were the prom queen or the quarterback of the football team or the biggest nerd. Find out who you are and try not to be afraid of it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment