Thursday, July 29, 2010

204. July 24, 2010

As I said, Patty he's real cool
He gets us drink e'eryday.
One time he got me half 1/4 orange juice and 3/4 apple juice. Orepple juice.
It's good.
Also meet rachel, she crazy cool!!!
McCracken for short :)
Praying in the grass.
She's the bomb!!
These girls. They're real cute.
I like them.
We love to serve, see!
The boys are good at serving.
(Meet hayden and mike. Hayden is my favorite. He was cool clothes and shades. Mike, we ar best friends. It's okay)
Meet Nick. we are friends too. He's pretty awesome
Me and mike make blankets
Me and counselors make nice faces
Meet other andrew. He's cool too.
Meet John... I don't really know him.
But... he's asian. So he's cool
Patty does real nice toe touches
We take real nice grass pictures.
Also didn't i say they were cute. See
Yeah I like them.
They are cool.
Sometimes me and patty lead people to believe we've known each other forever.
We don't.
Meet the company.
Saints who remember,
Kick 'em in the face!
Boosh!!
(we love everyone)
Patty and rachel are real good dancers. We taught them everything they know.
We meet really really attractive boys!
I wanna be his friend
Also there was another dance. We tucked our shirts in again.
and Jammed. Hard core!
People hated us.

No comments:

Post a Comment