Thursday, July 29, 2010

202. July 21, 2010

Me and Kiley, we are still at EFY, YES!!
This is us. We are paying attention in class (acutally class was about to start and it was great so we paid attention)
Like my glasses? So do I. Every thought they were real.
Meet Dakota, Derek, Colette, Garrett and Andrew
(probably these boys, my favorite people)
They are paying attention in class too.
Yes, fireside. Front row!!
I like us.
Oh also Dakota, he's going on a mission, He's going to be pro.
As long as he doesn't try to dance... he tends to rip his pants.
Shake your face and take a picture game... they turn our real nice :)
Also... It's games night, woot.
We are nervous.
So we jam out on the piano...
Meet Cody, he's cool. But he has a big ego, okay not really... well sort of.
He's our friend too.
It rained during games night and left us a crazy cool sky...
Also it's PIZZA NIGHT!!! We jam out!! Hard core!
Also note, the picture above is not sweat. I had just washed my face. It's okay.
Meet the girls + two. The +2 are cool, they are in purple. I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment