Saturday, February 27, 2010

51. Fabruary 20, 2010

This is my friend Haley.
She'll probably kill me if she ever sees this picture on here... but it's a risk I'm willing to take :)
This weekend my sister had two extra tickets to a free Aggie's basketball game,
So me, haley, lexi and lexi's friend went up and went to the game and explored campus and such...
it was so fun :)
We were extremely hyper and haley made this face while taking a picture... it's my new favorite.

"These are the days that we will always remember.
Chasing the night to make our days better.
Sun sets and we're setting sail to another town.
Got all the windows down and the radio up!
Let's do it again, keep the rhythm with our hearts.
This is why we wake up, what it's all about!
Let's turn this up a little bit louder.
Keep singing along as the night gets longer." Chasing The Night by Every Avenue



No comments:

Post a Comment