Wednesday, February 24, 2010

50. February 19, 2010

Today me and 4 of my friends from math had a math party.
It was 4 hours long, and we got nothing done.
Probably because we everyone brought food, ipods and we are easily disrtacted teenagers...
Maybe next time...


"Empty chairs at empty tables. Now my friends are... gone. Here they talked of revolution. Here it was they lit the flame. Here they sang about tomorrow. And tomorrow never came...  From the table in the corner. They could see a world reborn. And they rose with voices ringing. I can hear them now. The very words that they had sung..." ~Empty Chairs At Empty Tables, Les Mis

As I mentioned before I'm slightly in love with Les Miserables, so you may be getting quite a lot of quotes from it for the next little while... enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment