Thursday, February 18, 2010

47. February 16, 2010

I love my grandparents.
I love random suprises.
My grandparents on my mom side sent us a Valentine's Day suprise.
After shaking the box of conversation hearts for a while, I looked in and only one was showing the words on it,
it said Hello.
I felt like my grandparents were there saying hello and how much they love me.
It was amazing.
Thank you conversation heart.
And thank you granny and papa, I love you!




"Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories and Love."

Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. ~Alex Haley

What is it about grandparents that is so lovely? I'd like to say that grandparents are God's gifts to children. And if they can but see, hear and feel what these people have to give, they can mature at a fast rate .~Bill Cosby

What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies. ~Rudolph Giuliani

I loved their home. Everything smelled older, worn but safe; the food aroma had baked itself into the furniture. ~Susan Strasberg

No comments:

Post a Comment