Tuesday, November 2, 2010

272. September 29, 2010

We were asked to define fiction and nonfiction in my english class.
I pretty much made it up... but my teacher read it in front of the class.
i wish that wouldn't have happened.

"I believe there is such thing as fiction and nonfiction, not by standard definition though. I believe that each being has their own fiction and nonfiction genre...
Who is to say which is true, which is right? I am not going to start trying to decide if my nonfiction is truer than your nonfiction. I am not in charge of deciding who is right and who is wrong: neither are you nor is anyone else. My definition, for now, will remain this: there are both fictional and nonfiction stories and statements, though what/who defines whether it is true or false varies on a personal level."

No comments:

Post a Comment