Wednesday, April 28, 2010

97. April 7, 2010

Some times the doctor thinks that I may have torn my meniscus
 (though you will later find out that fact is fiction... oops spoiler sorry haha)
So i sit at practice and take pictures :)

This is our keeper Nicole, I love her... a lot
Here's how she gives us support...
"I hate you! Are you high? Hit me in the face and i'll make you run!!"
See she's so positive

This is my team.... I love them
Sometimes my team stands in a circle and talks for a while, it's good for them
This is what happens when you try to be a good samaritan... the trees attack you. 

"Teamwork: Simply stated, it is less me and more we."
"Teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results."
"Teams share the burden and divide the grief."~ Doug Smith
"A group becomes a team when each member is sure enough of himself and his contribution to praise the skill of the others." ~Norman Shidle

No comments:

Post a Comment